Lot Viewing Room
These items will be auctioned LIVE
on Tuesday, August 6th, 2019, beginning at 8pm Eastern.
We currently have 22 lots for viewing below.
Auction Rules (as of 06/24/2019):
- The auction is open to all subscribers to the Youtube channel for "coppercoins".
Subscribe here well ahead of bidding time.
- The auction will be conducted by Chuck Daughtrey, the owner and founder of the channel. His decision
in any dispute of any kind is the final decision. Moderators are Jessica Johnson (Penny Parent), Brady Douglas, and Amber Pannell.
Their decisions carry as much weight as the owner of the group.
- Bidding is live. Participate first by sending your full name and paypal email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ONLY AFTER you are registed, you may bid by placing a number in a comment within the allotted time for an auction
lot. If you are the high bidder when the lot ends, you win that item.
- Once you have registered with us, you are NOT required to register again unless your information changes.
- Bid increments are a minimum of 50c up to $20, a minimum of $1 from $20 through $50, then a minimum of $5 thereafter.
Bid increases smaller than these amounts will be considered invalid.
- Shipping charge for winnings under 1 pound will be $4. Winnings over 1 pound (more than 2 rolls) is $8. Items too large to fit in a
small priority box will have to be shipped in a madium box at $14
- We cannot ship packages outside the United States except to places where USPS mail can be sent out (APO/FPO, PR, Guam, etc.)
- The chat window is ONLY for posting items, asking questions about the items, and for bids. Keep conversation to a minimum to avoid confusion
and allow the auction to flow more smoothly and more quickly.
- A one-minute timer will be started when bidding slows down for each item that do receive bids in the opening minute. When the assigned time keeper sees the timer run
out of time, they will call "TIME" - after which any further bids are not counted. DO NOT use this timer to try last-second bidding because ANY lag in the broadcast
or in your reception or that of the time keeper could produce a difference between when YOU see the timer end and when the time keeper sees the timer end.
- PLEASE DO NOT pay for your winning lots until you receive an invoice from us totaling all your winning bids including
shipping. If paying via Paypal you can pay directly from the email invoice you receive. DO NOT USE FRIENDS & FAMILY TO PAY! If paying by Postal Money Order, arrangements
need to be made in advance. No other forms of payment are accepted.
- Please pay invoices within 48 hours after the time you are billed. Failure to pay invoices by the beginning of the NEXT show will result in you being
asked not to bid in that show until you have paid your outstanding invoice.
- Anyone in violation of these rules or in violation of general social media etiquette may be asked to
immediately discontinue commenting during the auction. If they continue, they risk being banned from the event.
- Participating as a bidder in the auction constitutes agreement to these rules as stated.
- Auction rules are subject to change without notice. Check here for updates or changes.
Note that this is a perpetual auction in that we start the next broadcast at the lot we left off at in the previous broadcast. The lot numbers will remain the same for
all items, meaning that there will ONLY be one Lot #001 ever.
All images and descriptions are ©Copyright 2019, Charles D. Daughtrey, all rights reserved, and may not be used without the sole written consent of the owner of said images.