Lot Viewing Room
These items will be auctioned LIVE
on Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020, beginning at 8pm Eastern.
We currently have 39 lots for viewing below.
Auction Rules (as of 01/21/2020):
- The auction is open to all subscribers to the Youtube channel for "coppercoins" who have properly registered and are at least 18 years of age.
Subscribe to the Youtube channel well ahead of bidding time.
- The auction will be conducted by Chuck Daughtrey, the owner and founder of the channel. His decision
in any dispute of any kind is the final decision. Moderators are Jessica Johnson (Penny Parent), Brady Douglas, Jody Gomez, Amber Pannell and Paula Bluhm.
Their decisions carry as much weight as the owner of the group.
- Bidding is live. Register to bid BEFORE the auction by sending your full name and paypal email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ONLY AFTER you are registed, you may bid by placing a number in a comment within the allotted time for an auction
lot. If you are the high bidder when the lot ends, you win that item.
- Once you have registered with us, you are NOT required to register again unless your information changes.
- Bid increments are a minimum of 50c up to $20, a minimum of $1 from $20 through $50, a minimum of $5 from $50 through $100, then $10 thereafter.
Bid increases smaller than these amounts will be considered invalid and will not be recognized during the auction.
- Shipping charge for winnings under 1 pound will be $4. Winnings over 1 pound (more than 2 rolls) is $8. Items too large to fit in a
small priority box will have to be shipped in a madium box at $14
- We cannot ship packages outside the United States except to places where USPS DOMESTIC mail can be sent out (APO/FPO, PR, Guam, etc.)
- The chat window is ONLY for posting items, asking questions about the items, and for bids. Keep conversation to a minimum to avoid confusion
and allow the auction to flow more smoothly and more quickly. Entering numbers in the chat with no other communication will be considered bids.
- Each item will be called down at even time intervals to allow everyone present a chance to bid. Once an item is called sold, that item will not be reviewed for dispute settlement
until the auction is over. Disputed items must be disputed immediately and will be recognized for review after the auction. AUCTION PROCEEDINGS WILL NOT STOP TO SETTLE DISPUTES.
- PLEASE DO NOT pay for your winning lots until you receive an invoice from us totaling all your winning bids including
shipping. Paypal is the ONLY form of payment we accept, and you can pay directly from the email invoice you receive. DO NOT USE FRIENDS & FAMILY TO PAY!
- Please pay invoices within 48 hours after the time you are billed. Failure to pay invoices by the end of the second day after each show will result in you being
asked not to bid in future shows until you have paid your outstanding invoice. Habitual late payment will result in you being asked not to bid in future auctions. This is not a bank
and I cannot afford to extend open ended credit to anyone. Have your money ready when you bid or please do not bid.
- Anyone in violation of these rules or in violation of general social media etiquette may be asked to
immediately discontinue commenting during the auction. If they continue, they risk being banned from the event.
- Participating as a bidder in the auction constitutes agreement to these rules as stated.
- Auction rules are subject to change without notice. Check here for updates or changes.
All images and descriptions are ©Copyright 2020, Charles D. Daughtrey, all rights reserved, and may not be used without the sole written consent of the owner of said images.