Rules and Information
The following list of items will be auctioned LIVE
on Tuesday, November 28th, 2023, beginning at 7:30pm Eastern.
We currently have information on 24 lots below.
****NEW**** Early Proxy Bidding Rules:
- You may send proxy bids via email for any items (by item number) that you wish to have the host bid on for you. Proxy bids are considered a binding bid just like live bidding and regular bid increments must be followed (see auction rules).
- You DO NOT have to be present at the auction for your proxy bids to count. That's part of the point of early bidding.
- To send proxy bids send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of a list (lot number, your high bid amount) including each item you are requesting a proxy bid on.
- Emailed proxy bids MUST BE SENT before midnight Easterm Time on the Sunday prior to the auction. Proxy emails received after that time will be rejected.
- In the event of a tie in proxy bidding the earliest bid with the tied amount will count, and all later bids of the same amount will be ignored.
Auction Rules (as of 12/01/19):
- The auction is open to all subscribers to the Youtube channel for "coppercoins" who have properly registered.
Subscribe to the Youtube channel well ahead of bidding time.
- The auction will be conducted by Chuck Daughtrey, the owner and founder of the channel. His decision
in any dispute of any kind is the final decision. Moderator is Eric Beyer.
His decisions carry as much weight as the owner of the group.
- Bidding is live. Register to bid BEFORE the auction by sending your full name and paypal email address to email@example.com. We will NO LONGER ACCEPT registration requests DURING the auction. PLEASE register before the auction starts!
- ONLY AFTER you are registed, you may bid by placing a number in a comment within the allotted time for an auction
lot. If you are the high bidder when the lot ends, you win that item.
- Once you have registered with us, you are NOT required to register again unless your information changes.
- Bid increments are a minimum of 50c up to $20, a minimum of $1 from $20 through $50, a minimum of $5 from $50 through $100, then $10 thereafter.
Bid increases smaller than these amounts will be considered invalid and will not be recognized during the auction.
- Shipping charge for winnings under 1 pound will be $4. Winnings over 1 pound (more than 2 rolls) is $8. Items too large to fit in a
small priority box will have to be shipped in a medium box at $14
- We cannot ship packages outside the United States except to places where USPS DOMESTIC mail can be sent out (APO/FPO, PR, Guam, etc.)
- The chat window is ONLY for posting items, asking questions about the items, and for bids. Keep conversation to a minimum to avoid confusion
and allow the auction to flow more smoothly and more quickly. Entering numbers in the chat with no other communication will be considered bids.
- Each item will be called down at even time intervals to allow everyone present a chance to bid. Once an item is called sold, that item will not be reviewed for dispute settlement
until the auction is over. Disputed items must be disputed immediately and will be recognized for review after the auction. AUCTION PROCEEDINGS WILL NOT STOP TO SETTLE DISPUTES.
- PLEASE DO NOT pay for your winning lots until you receive an invoice from us totaling all your winning bids including
shipping. If paying via Paypal you can pay directly from the email invoice you receive. DO NOT USE FRIENDS & FAMILY TO PAY! If paying by Postal Money Order, arrangements
need to be made in advance. No other forms of payment are accepted.
- Please pay invoices within 48 hours after the time you are billed. Failure to pay invoices by the beginning of the NEXT show will result in you being
asked not to bid in that show until you have paid your outstanding invoice.
- Anyone in violation of these rules or in violation of general social media etiquette may be asked to
immediately discontinue commenting during the auction. If they continue, they risk being banned from the event.
- Participating as a bidder in the auction constitutes agreement to these rules as stated.
- Auction rules are subject to change without notice. Check here for updates or changes.
|DESCRIPTION OF LOTS||MIN BID
|1980-P Lincoln Cent Orig. Machine Wrapped Roll BU||$3
|1981-D Lincoln Cent Plastic Tubed Roll BU||$3
|1983-P Lincoln Cent Plastic Tubed Roll BU||$9
|1983-D Lincoln Cent Plastic Tubed Roll BU||$9
|1984-P Lincoln Cent Plastic Tubed Roll BU||$7
|1986-P Lincoln Cent Plastic Tubed Roll BU||$12
|1986-D Lincoln Cent Plastic Tubed Roll BU||$14
|1987-D Lincoln Cent Plastic Tubed Roll BU||$7
|1988-P Lincoln Cent Plastic Tubed Roll BU||$5
|1988-D Lincoln Cent Plastic Tubed Roll BU||$5
|1968-D Lincoln Cent Roll BU||$5
|1970-S Lincoln Cent Roll BU||$10
|1973-D Lincoln Cent Roll BU||$4
|1973-S Lincoln Cent Roll BU||$4
|1963-P Lincoln Cent Roll BU||$3
|1966-P Lincoln Cent Roll BU||$3
|2014-P Lincoln Cent Orig. Machine Wrapped Roll BU||$3
|2020-P Lincoln Cent Orig. Machine Wrapped Roll BU||$3
|AU/BU Wheat Cent Roll AU/BU||$5
|1963-P Bag of 500 Lincoln Cents BU||$17
|1960-P Bag of 500 Lincoln Cents BU||$16
|1995-P Bag of 500 Lincoln Cents BU||$15
|1989-P Bag of 500 Lincoln Cents BU||$15
|1974-P Bag of 500 Lincoln Cents BU||$12
All images and descriptions are ©Copyright 2019-2022, Charles D. Daughtrey, all rights reserved, and may not be used without the sole written consent of the owner of said images.