coppercoins.com

Index div  FAQ  div  Search  div  Memberlist  div  Usergroups  div  Register  div  Log in 
back to coppercoins home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
coppercoins.com Forum Index arrow Coin Photography Help arrow A description of a photo set-up

A description of a photo set-up

GarryN
Expert Member
Expert Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:05 am Reply with quote

Just FYI, I saw this thread on vamworld.com with a picture of the camera set up. I thought some might be interested in seeing alternatives. The camera setup is on the first page about the 14th post.

http://www.vamworld.com/message/view/home/13076539

Dick
Expert Member
Expert Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quote

GarryN, I have read a lot of SuperDaves suggestions, and tips, on CCF. In fact I got a Canon Powershot A590 IS, and it does a very nice job. my chief "CON", is that I can't use a remote shutter control with it, and in the software for the TV projection, just about the time I get close to what I want, the thing shuts off, and I have to start it again, (not the camera), the TV image. It only lasts a ferw, (very few) seconds! I am thuinking of getting another one, possibly a Nikon. I have software that allows several cameras, and other devices to be remotely controlled, but not this A590. Any suggestions? It is 8MP, with 4X optical zoom.
Thanks,
Dick

Page 1 of 1
coppercoins.com Forum Index arrow Coin Photography Help arrow A description of a photo set-up

coppercoins.com © 2001-2005 All times are GMT - 6 Hours